Sign in to follow this  
viking21

pmdg why do you make us waste our money

may i know why you make quality products one after the other and make us waste our money ,i first bought your md-11 loved it,j41 was better and i stopped flying md-11,now i purchased ngx and its so amazing that i have stopped flying md-11 and j41, what a waste of money buying them, if you continue to make products that beat your older onehope 777 is going to better and you start giving discounts on your further products to your loyal clients,had a few niggles with 737 however everything seems to have sorted out with out any intervention,thks for this amazing product.vivek

I first thgouht that was a harsh post then I read it again :-)

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

+1 to the original post said by a MD11 lover and 737-hater - Though i hate the "Bobby" in RL, i really enjoy the PMDG Bobby.

Well, they now gave us a plane for every range possible. Small Commuter Plane - JS41, Medium Range Flights - 737NGX, Long Range - MD11, 747. Once the Dash is here and the 777 there is actually no more i can ask for :) Well... no at the moment i don't think there is something left for me then ;)

I first thgouht that was a harsh post then I read it again :-)
+1 Took me a couple goes LOL.gif

Agree... I have purchased all PMDG planes and all are wonderful... I also expect better discounts for loyal users... For sure I'll purchase other planes if PMDG will be intending to create new ones. Congratulations... Adenilson