Sign in to follow this  
dts

IVAP V2 External

The IVAP crashes are not caused by the NGX!
How would that explain that the crashes only occur with the NGX and not with other planes? Can anyone confirm if they are also seeing crashes with anything other than the NGX?

How would that explain that the crashes only occur with the NGX and not with other planes? Can anyone confirm if they are also seeing crashes with anything other than the NGX?
Believe it or believe it not. I have 9000h online experience. And its not the first time, that IVAP made problems with dll - errors after a framework update. With the next framework update maybe all is fixed again.Thuesday I flown from Tampa to Chicaco O'Hare with the 748i and a had also an IVAP crash. Since the NGX release everyone is only flying this plane. Try for a couple of ours another plane and you will see ist happens also-by the way, today the whole day i don't have an IVAP crash. Regards

SchmidI just want to fly PMDG 738 WL on IVAO network.I have again FSX crash when I used Ivap. I used internal IVAP.dry.png PMDG MUST check it out.

Ivo Crni

SchmidI just want to fly PMDG 738 WL on IVAO network.I have again FSX crash when I used Ivap. I used internal IVAP.dry.png PMDG MUST check it out.
Dont use the internal one at all and the NGX otherwise you can guarantee FSX to crash, use the external IVAP and only this will crash, I thought I had solved the problem with a reinstall of IVAP, this HAS NOT solved the problem, it happens usually when other aircraft appear in my session most of the times, and on also when I am quite close to final approach

hey Everebody, i have the same problem, in crousing Close the External IVAP 2V with an DLL Failer. i have no idea waht it is. is only with 737NGX. Please help. Open on the Secound PC is IVAP V2 and FS Commander v9

I am not getting frequent ivap crashes at all, everytime i fly i fly with ivao :/

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Alex, did you have ever crash ?Can you put your IVAP config, what you enable or disable ina IVAP? Did you enable <> SDK FSUIPC in 3rd Party tools ?

Ivo Crni

Alex, did you have ever crash ?Can you put your IVAP config, what you enable or disable ina IVAP? Did you enable <> SDK FSUIPC in 3rd Party tools ?
Lets see what PMDG say, The way around it at the moment gentlemen, is to keep pressing colon, and saving frequently. It's not convenient but it works for now!

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I can not complete a flight with the NGX with IvAp of IVAO. I always get the message FATAL ERROR.Seriously, it's very disappointing not complete a flight on IVAO.The team at PMDG have any solution for this problem?

Guys, please read posts before you post : - use EXTERNAL IVAP since only IVAP will crash (most of time) and not FSX - The cause of the crash MAY NOT come from PMDG as there was a MS Framework update too when the NGX was just released. So the mess could come from MS framework What is sure is that the IVAP crash does not always occure. I just made a LOWW / LSZH flight last nite: no IVAP crash. I had 3 IVAP crashes the flight before. Did someone post in IVAO Forum about this ?

I had my first "fatal error" yesterday with Ivap... about 10 mins into a short flight. This is the first time it has happened.I'll try the suggestions of running in external and report back.

1, External - This will crash but you can restart IVAP and continue flying 2, Internal - If this crashes then then it will take FSX down as well so if you want to fly online then you have to use the external one. 3, there are posts on the IVAO website, I expect they may also have a number of emails sending crash reports (i have sent multiple emails), but nothing has been posted on the forum from the management about the crashes. 4, the crashing is random but tends to crash when somebody joins the player session / if I have started my descent / on final, these are the most common times for the crash, the annoying thing is I can have complete flights with no crashes and other flights with multiple crashes, also to add, this only happens flying the NGX, so unless the framework update works differently with the NGX I cant see the link.

the annoying thing is I can have complete flights with no crashes and other flights with multiple crashes, also to add, this only happens flying the NGX
This is true. Only NGX. I fly with Maddog 2010, Ifly737 (also with enbseries on) on IVAO, no problems.

Ivo Crni

+1 I always have two or three IVAP disconnections/crashes but no FSX fatal error since running IVAP external. I have made some flights with other add-ons running IVAP internally and haven't got a single problem so I doubt it has to do with MSFramework. I have opened a ticket at PMDG support and they kindly answered that they are aware of the problem and trying to solve it possibly with SP1. Regards Schmid.

Hello,I have the same problem. IVAP into external mode with FSX running in Window Mode and with NGX I more than one crash for flight. If I use another aircraft (leveld767 or PMDG MD11 ecc...), I haven't any problem with IVAP. Regards,Christian.