Sign in to follow this  
Pod562

Tracki IR5 and Ezdok advice

To celebrate the release of the NGX I have just bought myself these two program. I am not very clever with these things but I have almost succeeded in getting the two programs working together. I just have one problem. My mouse pans the cockpit when moved. I know it shouldn't do this but I don't know how to stop it. Maybe I should be asking in other forums but I thought I would try this one first. Thanks. Bill Miller

Bill Miller

Hello Bill, maybe you have 'Mouse as Yoke' set in the menu?Try Right-click in the sim, uncheck 'Mouse as Yoke' if set.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Also, make sure the ML button in ezdok isn't pressed. Your also going to want to unbind all the numpad buttons from FSX controls if you haven't done so yet (Engines, control surfaces, Views) so when you interact with ezdok it doesn't do something in the sim like change your throttle setting or make you do a barrel roll.

I just bought Ezdok on Thursday also. I am not a pro at it yet but I think you have the "ML" (mouse look) box depressed on the Ezdok panel. My TIR5 is on order also. Will get it on Friday.biggrin.pngThe simulator businesses community should be thanking PMDG for the boost in sales. My wallet has been smoking since Thursday.I see other people beat me to it. Other replies never appeared for me till after I posted. Hope you get it figured out.

Edited by vdubbin

Chuck Biggins

Hi, guys. I am very pleased with my 737ngx, but I got some issues with EZCA. When I select aircraft views in the PMDG 737ngx it always shows similar to skeletal images and also a big white box with the PMDG logo. Any thoughts about how to solve it? Thank you

Hi, guys. I am very pleased with my 737ngx, but I got some issues with EZCA. When I select aircraft views in the PMDG 737ngx it always shows similar to skeletal images and also a big white box with the PMDG logo. Any thoughts about how to solve it? Thank you
You need to use the EZCA Config tool to have EZCA write-in the needed view entries into the 737 aircraft folder. Make sure FSX isn't running and run the EZCA Config tool either from the desktop shortcut that the installer placed there or run it from the EZCA folder. It should prompt you with a box to check OK and then it should close automatically. Hope this helps!

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

read the NGX introduction manual! :) No really, you should! :)You need to add highmemfix=1 to your fsx.cfg. ;)

Lennart

Banner_MJC11.png

read the NGX introduction manual! :) No really, you should! :)You need to add highmemfix=1 to your fsx.cfg. ;)
That's not a highmemfix problem, and from his post, you can see he already knows about the skeletal images, but he's not talking about those. He's talking about the white PMDG box with the nose and the wings. That's an EZCA related issue. OP needs to run the EZCA config tool each time he installs a new aircraft addon, and the problem will be solved.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Ok, guys. Problem was solved with help from Pmanhart. Now external views looks as gorgeous as the VC ones. Thank you all

Hey guys, I tryed the EZCA config tool and every time I run it I get unable to write error for the PMDG cfg file. Any ideas?
The PMDG files are write protected. You need to go in and change that before you run the cfg tool.

Ed Haslam