Sign in to follow this  
qwertzu12

Spoilers after landing

Hi,I noticed that the spoilers do not retract after landing when the thrust lever is advanced. I have to retract them manually. Am I doing something wrong (I arm then by pressing ctr and #)? Cheers Niclas

usually you arm the spoilers with ctrl+/There should be a green light in the cockpit coming on, confirming the spoilers are armed. Hope this helps/Norbert Plate

Try to give more thrust than you did before. Lj. Prodanovic
I'll try to give more thrust. Is it more than you need to retract the spoilers in the 747 (for example)?Sorry, I meant I activate the spoilers by pressing SHIFT and # (that was the default command).

Strange, I can retract my speedbrakes with just adding some amount of thrust until I hear SB lever goes up. Lj. Prodanovic

Yes it works by just advancing thrust levers. In fact sometimes I will hear the T/O config warning horn momentarily, but if you hear that, they should definately retract. sig.gif

Isn't the automatical retraction when more thrust is applied just a safety feature in case you need to take off again after touchdown? I believe you are supposed to manually retract the spoilers during normal operations.