Sign in to follow this  
charleslee201

reverse thrust key

Hi and thank you again, great bird no probleme with the ngx (no freeze )fps in vc 25all the system 100% no bugs at all but how do you reverse thrust with the keyboard ... f2 does nothing and cant see no key mapping for it any one ... thank you quad , 3.00 mhz , 4 gig ddr3. nvidia gt 220 1g

There is a better option that woulkd be you through FSUIPC put an axis on your joystick available to do this function. I use a mixture axis of CH yoke, since I do not need it at a Boeing!biggrin.png

I have seen a similar thing - F2 not doing much for a few seconds. While in the flare the throttle is at idle, however after touchdown I have to press F1 followed by F2 to get the engines into reverse. It seems to take a couple of seconds to go from the approach idle to the ground idle. I seem to not be able to get it into reverse until it has spooled down.

I have seen a similar thing - F2 not doing much for a few seconds. While in the flare the throttle is at idle, however after touchdown I have to press F1 followed by F2 to get the engines into reverse. It seems to take a couple of seconds to go from the approach idle to the ground idle. I seem to not be able to get it into reverse until it has spooled down.
Not a pilot but isn't that how it should be. what i mean is, when landing the real plane, the pilot would have to put the throttles to idle before engaging reverse thrust. Correct?

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yeah I think a couple of seconds for the spool up is about right from what I have seen on videos and DVDs, I map a button on my Saitek X-52 pro throttle to F2 in FSX, make sure the slider is to the right for multiple presses (if you know what i mean?). Dan.

You are welcome! Let me know if everything worked for you.
pg down and up work thank you again fsuipc axis is interresting