Sign in to follow this  
bar182

bug? in the air system

i got in a wierd bug,when the APU is on with bleed on, pack's off and isolation open i dont get about 35 psi, but the engine do startit show about 5 psi and its incorrect, when turning on pack L i get about 40 psi. checked it with a real NG driver

i got in a wierd bug,when the APU is on with bleed on, pack's off and isolation open i dont get about 35 psi, but the engine do startit show about 5 psi and its incorrect, when turning on pack L i get about 40 psi. checked it with a real NG driver
I have the same - when APU running =around 5. then shut and open goes to 35 then goes back down. Put a pack on and no drop. eng 1 starts ok but have to keep switching valves open and shut to get pressure for no 2. Does not seem logical or its me im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Denis Brown

The APU supplies bleed air when needed. It automatically supplies needed amount. My statement is a dumbed down version of what actually happens. Bah, I can't word it correctly. Check the FCOMs.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

The APU supplies bleed air when needed. It automatically supplies needed amount. My statement is a dumbed down version of what actually happens. Bah, I can't word it correctly. Check the FCOMs.
will take a look - ta Loser.gif Denis Brown