Sign in to follow this  
jkpcrevier

Very bad...

I paid 70$ for this aircraft and wait 3 years, I bought it, but.... When I fly over the ocean, the displays freeze, and that, when my FSX can run because every 1h, the NGX make crash my Flight Sim. More!!! Presently, I can't open my NGX because every time I try to load it, FSX crash. Seriously, I love the aircraft, but I paid 70$, and I cant fly the plane more than one hour... I hope i'll have answer soon,Julien

I paid 70$ for this aircraft and wait 3 years, I bought it, but.... When I fly over the ocean, the displays freeze, and that, when my FSX can run because every 1h, the NGX make crash my Flight Sim. More!!! Presently, I can't open my NGX because every time I try to load it, FSX crash. Seriously, I love the aircraft, but I paid 70$, and I cant fly the plane more than one hour... I hope i'll have answer soon,Julien
I have no such problems. If you have 64 bit windows make sure you have a file named uiautomationcore.dll in your root FSX folder.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

I am also having problems, but let's be patient, I am a software developer and I know that some bugs appear. I think they are solving and service packs are coming. PMDG, congratulations for good job

all system are nominal here never freeze oncevc 25 fpsvertical speed ok ( jstick cal. ) read the intro.. quad 3.00 mhz, 4 gig ddr3 m nvidia gt 220 1gig tip reformat your drive ...

Charles, I have the same vc fps as you, however I have a 4ghz quad core and a 580-gtx...lol

Yes, patience is a virtue. I too continue to have CTD's - for the most part with a lot of fiddling and reading of this forum I have managed to have a few succesful flights - but choosing another NGX from the FSX menu still results in a CTD every time. Roll on Service Pack 1. While I wait, and this is not a reflection on PDMG, - I have been intermittently flying my Boeing Stratocruiser from A2A simulations. I must say that along with Accusim this aircraft is a wonderful experience and I have yet to have that plane cause a crash. (I know, it doesn't contain a complex FMC or HUD, nor EFIS Display - but it has a very complex engineers panel and crew interactions).

Ray choosing another NGX from the FSX menu still results in a CTD this is not a good idea with fsx with complex aircraft in general other do the same not just the ngx video card issue

I have no such problems. If you have 64 bit windows make sure you have a file named uiautomationcore.dll in your root FSX folder.
I'm using the UIAutomationCore.dll from Vista and that fixed the "menu clicking" issue LOL.gif

but choosing another NGX from the FSX menu still results in a CTD every time. Roll on Service Pack 1.
there's a note for this in the introduction, page 22, how to re-load/change pmdg aircraft.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Here's my specs: CPU : I5 760 3GHZMotherboard: Gigabyte P55A-UD3Video card: Asus GTX460 1GB DDR5Windows 7 64 bits8 GB RAM Latence 6WD Digital Cavia Black 1TB The displays in the cockpit (PFD, ND....) only freeze over water for a long time, ex: Montreal- Punta Cana!

Change your water effects to 1 and report back results. Also did you follow the recommendations in the introduction?

Charles , Video card issue? please expand
dont know what is your specs but before i change my hardware the old 256 video card i coudnt even change default aircraft morethen a few time ctd, with rex ultimate terrain ... now with my new hardware probleme is gone but its says in the intro that pmdg dosent support well reloading and it never did md 11 is the same and so is the 747 used nvidia inspector theres pinned topic if you didnt use it yet use it ....

"there's a note for this in the introduction, page 22, how to re-load/change pmdg aircraft." Thanks for reminding me. I did try the 'other variant" of the ngx (i.e. 737 800 vs 737 800 WL) but same result. I need to try a different aircraft altogether and then try to reload a different texture thanks