Sign in to follow this  
Gambler

Turning off VOR ID Audio

Is there any way to turn off the VOR ID audio after tuning and identifying it? To my knowledge keeping the nav audio on is only required for ADF, but I can't find the way to turn it off and it's driving me crazy.

Its strange, when i tune into lets say an ILS freq into nav 1, I hear the audio beeps, both Nav 1 & 2 buttons are not pressed. I have found that i can turn off the audio by turning on the nav 1 button and then turning it off again. this seems to silence it!

Hi folks.I have the same problem. I thought that was enabled. It was the DME ident. I could only disable it loading the Carenado Cessna 206 and unchecked the DME Ident button. With the default Cessna was not able to disable it and not with the command of the keyboard. Now I do not get crazy with the Ident.Thank you.sfleite.

Hi folks.I have the same problem. I thought that was enabled. It was the DME ident. I could only disable it loading the Carenado Cessna 206 and unchecked the DME Ident button. With the default Cessna was not able to disable it and not with the command of the keyboard. Now I do not get crazy with the Ident.Thank you.sfleite.
Many thanks for this, I thought i had solved this by switching on and off he nav 1 button but shortly realised I was hearing the audio beeping again mellow.png . It turned out that when I was configuring my EZdok cameras, I had setup various camera shortcuts to Ctrl+1, 2, 3, 4 etc... Not realising these key commands were also setup for VOR, MKR, DME & ADF idents. changing a few key commands has I think (fingers crossed) solved this. User error.... I confess.... Edited by simonkelly83