Sign in to follow this  

Hello all,http://vatil.org.il/vatil/board/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37735&start=0First of all, you are all very welcome to view this topic in VATIL in which I've posted an entire flight set of screenshots. During this flight, which was my very first with the NGX, I took shots of every phase of the flight, normal operations at this time only, so people can see the aircraft system accurate operation. Next, few questions: 1. At my last flight, ELEC HYD PUMPS were both overheated. Looked in the failures section - nothing was activated, I literally went through everything there, including maintainance service - stayed overheated and low pressured when trying to turn them on as well. I flew an entire 4 hour flight with them turned off, overheat and low pressure lights illuminated all along. Expected them to cool off during the flight - didn't happen. Solution? 2. Dome lights are not nearly as effective as reality. Should light up the panel from no floods at all to fully lit (in bright mode), much more effectively than now. 3. Failures - service failures - saw this option and set it. What does it include? Every possible failure randomly, or just a list of those related to not using the maintainance options? How can I get fully random failures? 4. Panel options and configuration - related to panel state or not? Between the last flight and the one before I had to reset the panel configuration - how can I set it without it popping back next flight? Thanks, enjoy the screenshots.