Sign in to follow this  
Ioan92

Feedback needed on custom Lufthansa livery - 747-8i

Gentleman's, I know that your all enjoying the NGX and stuff, but I need your opinion on this custom new livery I just created for Lufthansa. I present - D-ABYL "München" - 2012 new livery dabyl3.jpgdabyl2.jpgdabyl1.jpgdabyl4.jpgIf you guys like it, it will go on the NGX's tail. (Regular livery will be done too.) Thoughts? biggrin.png PS: Suggestions for improvement are highly welcome!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

nope.. still prefer the current scheme :)
Thanks for your feedback! However I have a question for you: If the circle wasn't so big, would it be better? Like the classic logo, with that I used. like in my avatar.

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

The classic one looks better but this one is also really nice! Good work, Ioan! :(

Ioan, you wrote you made it for Lufthansa. Do you mean that you had an contract with Lufthansa to make a new livery?!

Ioan, you wrote you made it for Lufthansa. Do you mean that you had an contract with Lufthansa to make a new livery?!
No, I just love Lufthansa so much :( So much that I try to conceive new liveries. A more futuristic look, something more modern. :D I'm such a lost cause that I'd fly for free if I worked for them :( I'd probably be a strikebreaker too. LOL.gif

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png