Sign in to follow this  

Am I allowed to upload this...? Complete tutorial 'checklist'

you've skipped the before start preparations.. hydraulics/fuel/pressurisation.. power up sequence from cold n dark etc else your format is quite neat & very clean
Use Mike S's checklist for that - it's already in the library. DJ

But I think in the landing section is 1 error:AUTOPILOT OFF (PRESS Z TWICE) < you only press z once -> 1. z > A/P off -> 2. z > A/P onYou have to press the A/P disconnect twice and the CMD A only once (Z)
Well, that's what the manual says...! I'll have to check if the manual is wrong there. Anyway, thanks for checking everything: I am only human and make mistakes too. ;) And thank you all for your appreciation, you are all very welcome! ;)
the tutorial doesn't have the c&d startup ... thats why it isn't in here, its a little help for the tutorial #1
Very true. You CAN of course use the list as a basis for flying other flights (I will certainly do that) but in the end it really is some sort of addendum to the official tutorial for those who want to give the tutorial a few more tries without having to read that entire pdf. ;) Maybe I'll update the list when Tutorial 2 is released, although I think that one will be so 'deep' that a similar 'shortlist' will be quite hard to make. But we'll see.

Very true. You CAN of course use the list as a basis for flying other flights (I will certainly do that) but in the end it really is some sort of addendum to the official tutorial for those who want to give the tutorial a few more tries without having to read that entire pdf. ;) Maybe I'll update the list when Tutorial 2 is released, although I think that one will be so 'deep' that a similar 'shortlist' will be quite hard to make. But we'll see.
Yes, the tutorial itself should be used for your first flight, but after that i think your format is far quiker to practice with and as you mentioned, for other flights with of course, modifications.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I have finished my first tutorial flight a few minutes before i found your checklist cool.pngBut anyway i will put it to the other NGX docs...Thank you !

Nicely done! Looks nice and sharp when printed dual column on card. Thanks

Thanks! Wow, 355 downloads in a few hours... I hope I didn't make a big mistake somewhere and screwed up 355 flights today all over the world... rolleyes.giftongue.png

Thanks for the checklist. I haven't done the tutorial yet, but now I'll have to try it. Bob

Very nice. Well done. Good layout and flow. I will use it tonight. For the sake of completeness, site the originating work by putting superscripting an asterisk after CHECKLIST on the first line and make a reference to the source material (* Ref, "PMDG, NGX Tutorial #1, 01JUL11").

Many thanks for the checklist. I fly 3 times the tutorial , but now I cane faster load.( 1 time good arriving EHAM 2 times freezed screen.) Joop

PERFECT, Please do it with the Tutorial 2 (Which will probably contain a start up from Cold and Dark) PLEASE!! :-)

Good checklist but it would be advisable to make also start-up checklist from Cold and Dark to the point when this tutorial begins..

supporter.jpgpilot.gif