Sign in to follow this  
termtek

Problem with throttle

Hi PMDG, I had a problem after engine start, everything looks okay after engine start N1 goes up to 20.9% and N2 is 61.2% When I pull throttle (Saitek throttle), I saw the throttle under VC view also moves consistently, I thought everything is good. However, the N1 didn't go up. It's pretty weird......my physical throttle moves, virtual throttle under VC mode also moves.....but the engine just doesn't do anything........it stops at 20.9, I tried to push to the end.....nothing happened.. ..when I tried to pull to reverse.....nothing happened either.... Do you have any ideas how to solve problems? I used the "Short" panel profile Regards,Frank

FSUIPC, I disable FSX controller.... well sometimes it works...sometimes it didn't work......

I typed Control E to solve the problem......it's pretty weird.....does it has any compatibility issue with VAFS?

Check the connection of the Saitek TQ with your yoke (?) Sometimes the usb will not support the +5V DC output, chek the usb controllers in your pc is this is enabled or diabled,Buy an power plug for the yoleIts on my web

Well...I did try......but seems it's not yoke's problem..... I follow the 737 flow to do the cockpit preparation and perform engine start procedure, not sure whether I did anything wrong~ N1 just goes up to 20.9% or 21% then stop.....but I realize N1 should go a bit higher than the amount........

The exact same thing happened to me today: Ready to taxi and pushed my Saitek yoke throttle forward, and nothing; the throttle levers in the cockpit moved but the engines didn't spool up at all. First time it's happened.

Kevin O'Connell