Sign in to follow this  
fsx_flyer

Batteries and stand by power do not kick in...

PMDG 737-800WLCold & Dark panel state I have been trying everything but it seems as though that when I load the aircraft in the cold and dark state the batteries do not kick in. The battery and stand by power selector switches are both on however no lights get illuminated in the cockpit, as well as the DC AMPS CPS FREQ panel doesn't come alive.. moreover when I try to align the irs selector, the align button flashes constantly and the fmc reads 'SET IRS POSITION' .. But I am guessing this relates to the batteries as I don't think they are on. What am I doing wrong? I followed all the manuals and tutorials but still they won't come on. Cheers,

Not sure about the battery and standby not coming on but the flashing align light means the IRU has aligned and requires a position (via CDU or manually on the keypad), this usually takes a while but you probably have it excellerated in the options (it comes acclerated by default IIRC). Is the "ON DC" lights on above the IRS selectors?

the ON DC light is ONLY on the LEFT selector switch. It is not illuminated on in the right selector.. And also how do you enter your position on the CDU? Because for me when you click on the CDY, key 1L is highlighted in yellow and is named 'FMC' but it does not let me click it..

the ON DC light is ONLY on the LEFT selector switch. It is not illuminated on in the right selector.. And also how do you enter your position on the CDU? Because for me when you click on the CDY, key 1L is highlighted in yellow and is named 'FMC' but it does not let me click it..
Something is really messed up, submit a support ticket.