Sign in to follow this  
BreezyPointDeparture

Cabin and Ground Crew Sounds

I noticed that my NGX has very very low sound when you press the fasten seat belt switch or call the ground crew, all of those noises are not very loud, I went into my CDU and set everything to 100 and also fixed the cockpit sound to be maximum in theFSX settings - is anyone else having this issue??

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

Know what you mean. I thought it was a little low too - and I do understand it is for the cabin not the cockpit.But woulnd't it be nice to hear a steward/stewardess making the saftey speech in the background (low volume of course).

Know what you mean. I thought it was a little low too - and I do understand it is for the cabin not the cockpit.But woulnd't it be nice to hear a steward/stewardess making the saftey speech in the background (low volume of course).
FS2Crew will cover all of that upon it's release. I'm looking forward to it.

Chris Hicks

Hey guys, thanks for the responses but the sound is not actually supposed to be so quiet. If you watch videos on youtube of the 737ng start up, when the pilots flick those switches the sounds are quite audible and loud. I understand your reasoning but i wish they just had added a bit more volume to those features.

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

Having worked on the Boeing 737 NG as an flight attendant years back I can confirm that fasten belts sign (along with the non-smoking sign which has largely been renamed as ‘chime’) are too quiet. When they are used in the flight deck while I had the FD door closed you could clearly hear them no matter what stage of flight you where in. I have also noticed the same volume issue with the cabin call button (bing bong). This is such a minor thing but it would be nice if they were slightly louder Praying.gif Still by far the best FS add-on EVER im Not Worthy.gif Kimberly Richmond-Jones

Having worked on the Boeing 737 NG as an flight attendant years back I can confirm that fasten belts sign (along with the non-smoking sign which has largely been renamed as ‘chime’) are too quiet. When they are used in the flight deck while I had the FD door closed you could clearly hear them no matter what stage of flight you where in. I have also noticed the same volume issue with the cabin call button (bing bong). This is such a minor thing but it would be nice if they were slightly louder Praying.gif Still by far the best FS add-on EVER im%20Not%20Worthy.gif Kimberly Richmond-Jones
+1 It should be an option in the FMS setting menu, but that said.... im Not Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifPMDGim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Would be nice if there is an option in the fmc to turn off or on the "passengers environment sounds".