Sign in to follow this  
DAD

My first HGS landing - sweeeet

niiiiiiiice! did i mention that i love this.plus on top the great eddm scenery. sorry, have to leave again for the next short hop from eddm to lowi at night - with the hgs of course :-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Now try it in very low visibility...much more fun when you can not see the airport. Chris Farrell

Now try it in very low visibility...much more fun when you can not see the airport. Chris Farrell
that's the task for LOWI :-)

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Now, that would be good.... Chris Farrell
just setting up the right weather. just wondering how the HGS will work with the offset approach course. will see and possibly post a pic... did it. thought weather were worse.

Phil Leaven

Hand fly A CATlll and ull be set
All at its time. I am getting there... Just need some more familiarization :-)

Phil Leaven

All at its time. I am getting there... Just need some more familiarization :-)
Small corrections and some steady breathing does the trick =)

A HUD doesn't help in LOWI... the decision point is AB (Absam) and if you have no visual contact to the runway you have to go around.That example in the pictures was way to near to switch from the 5° offset localizer to runway heading.

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png