Sign in to follow this  
quepsi83

Livery Issue - USA Flag is reversed on the RIGHT SIDE of Continental 900WL

Hello all. Hello PMDG. Very nice product this NGX. Well worth the wait!Ok. I just realized that on the Continental 900WL Livery, the American flag is reversed - on the right hand side - above the rear door.I haven't checked the other liveries. But can the Support group please respond to this issue?I will check other liveries tomorrow and update my findings.Cheers,KeithCOA382

Even on real world equipment?
Yes. www.airliners.net/photo/Continental-Airlines/Boeing-737-924-ER/1901429/L

Hi, Don't know why my response disappeared. The flags are displayed on aircraft as though they are attached to a flag pole blowing in the breeze/wind. As the aircraft moves forward, a breeze/wind is generated from the front to the rear of the aircraft. The flag is attached to the pole with the stars closer to the pole, so if you look at the right side of all aircraft you will see the stars to the right. The flags are correctly displayed.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Don't know why my response disappeared.
It didn't, he created two threads on accident and you responded to the other one.

Holy 'mirror reflections' Batman. The flag IS reversed on the right hand side. I never noticed that before.Ok! Back to doing my walk around. Keep up the great work PMDG.When is the Tripple Seven (777) due?Cheers,KeithCOA382

Hi, OK, hahaha... That explains it, then.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck