Sign in to follow this  
Drehstuhlpilot

PMDG 737 NGX INSTALL PROBLEM

hello, i have a big problem with the pmdg 737 ngx.I can not install the pmdg 737 ngx. message: Unable to locate fsx.exe. Unable to Install. pleas help me. it was sooo expensivesad.png

Hardware: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon / I5 7600K @5GHz / 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair RGB RAM / 750W Power / 3x Samsung SSDs / 1TB HDD / MSI RTX2070 8GB / AIO RGB WATER COOLING

How can I repair this tool by the fsx?

Hardware: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon / I5 7600K @5GHz / 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair RGB RAM / 750W Power / 3x Samsung SSDs / 1TB HDD / MSI RTX2070 8GB / AIO RGB WATER COOLING

I have got this very same problem, when I run trough the registry repair tool given by chaos81 I still can't get it right... Any ideas how I can make this work?

Do you guys have fsx sp2 (or acceleration) installed?None of you have manually moved the fsx files/folders, right?

Clean install of FSX and FSX Accelerate on C:Flight Simulator/Microsoft Flight Simulator X. And this on a clean install of Windows Vista.I bought both packages, I have no problems with the base package (737-800/900). But when I try to install the expansion package (737-600/700) I get the "unable to locate fsx.exe, unable to install" message. I tried the registery tool, but that doesn't do the trick for me.

I managed to get the addon instaler to work. I think that the instaler only work properly if Windows Vista is fully up to date. at least to SP2. After that I defragmentaded my computer and the instaler seems to work now.