Sign in to follow this  
derianc

Huge Problem =/

Hey everyone. I've had this problem for a while right now and even noticed it on FSL Concorde. The thing is that when I apply thrust, the plane just severely turns to the left on the ground. I've recalibrated my rudders and even checked them on the sys eicas screen and all is fine and centered. The problem occurs when I apply thrust =/ Does anyone know what it could be?All help appreciated!

You've got something set wrong on your controllers. That's the only thing that would cause that.If you are using FSUIPC (registered) for your control axis, make sure that you have your controllers disabled in the FSX Controller options.

I figured it out! I was reading on another thread about the throttle problems and ofc... I say... hmm wait a minute and I look at FSX paused and ofc 1 engine is at 70% N1 and the other at idle xD So thats the culprit.. Anyone know a solution?

Guys! I found the problem to the throttle error. I just figured out that when you set up cold and dark and look outside the aircraft right after, you'll see smoke coming out of the right engine. Soon after it blows up and you hear a loud bang. I'm not really sure what this is but Idk if it's me doing something wrong on start-up. I get no errors what so ever so idk why this is hapenning... but, I found the problem. EDIT: Z axis for throttle

Sounds like your second engine is not starting. I read somewhere where you have to give a bit of throttle to the first engine in order to get enough power to start the second one. Henri

Henri Arsenault

Its my first engine that isnt starting =/ And it shows that they're both started and idle