Sign in to follow this  
Evan Banalian

Mouse Lag

Hi PMDG and everyone, I want to thank PMDG for such a great product, worth every penny. I know about FSX issue with mouse lag but it less of a problem with other addons. My question for PMDG are you even going to try to minimze the problem ??? It's killing my sim experiance I've tried to change settings tweaks and anything else I coud think of but my FPS drops from 20 - 12 or less on a high end system everytime I move the mouse and you know it's all about moving the mouse with NGX, FMC, AP ...etc. Thanks you very much. Evan Banalian.

Evan, have you tried to change your pre-render value on your graphics card? I use a setting of 1 (default vale is 3) and it just about eliminates it for me. - Jim

Jim Wenham

Im seeing this problem too, changing Pre Render Frames didnt help me, but thanks for the tip Jim

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I am curious to see if anyone else gains from setting the prerender setting to 1. I have not tried it yet. This is somewhat annoying if you have a low-end system and need all the juice you can get (like me).

I will try this to see if it's helps, Zach you're not the only one that needs more juice. I have a high end system running i7 4.2 OC and 12 gigs DDR 1600 and 480GTX OC SSD and other 10K harddrive for FSX and still got problems.

This is an FSX trait. It is a bug in the wonderful FSX coding. There is no amount of tweaking that will cure it.
I read somewhere that it helps to switch off the shadow of the mouse (or something like That).No need for me I just lose 1-2 fps.Hope that helpsEric

They're working on a new update to fix the FSX issues. It's called "FLIGHT".