Sign in to follow this  
CoolP

New Earth Simulations Guernsey released

If you already own their Alderney or Isles of Scilly, this isle may add nicely and gives you a rather large airport to get your prop driven planes down safely.Check their site for some pictures if you like. http://www.earthsimu...m/guernsey.html For the first few hours I recommend some very, very slow vehicle to catch a glimpse on all those details they tend to add to their sceneries.The download also includes a neat tool to merge the different autogen approaches of various other devs with the ES one, rendering them compatible. For existing customers, the ES installer is 2.0 now, including some more features and a new interface. I think some free stuff was added too, so make sure to be current there. wink.png

It certainly looks amazing!!It kind of puts me off trying to finish my freeware jersey scenery since there is no way I can match the quality that they produce! I may aswell just sit tight and wait for jersey and then hopefully purchase the channel islands as a group.I only wish I had the spare cash to get this one now.

Tom

Why not read some useful tips and tricks - http://forum.avsim.n...22#entry1965722

I'd say that there's a place for freeware and payware, Tom. I can only applaud to people doing freeware and I think that your product will have its fans and supporters then.Their's wasn't secret stuff though, they've spoke about the whole Channel Isles as Alderney was released, but it really took some time then, with the Scilly Isles and the Shawbury Fields in between. Here's an idea. What about doing some freeware which adds to their stuff? They always offer some freeware stuff by other authors from their forums, may it be a lighthouse or a fort in more detail. Check their forum. Here's some example. http://www.earthsimu...c.php?f=5&t=348So maybe you can add something there and get in touch with that small company as an author. If I understood it correctly, you already have some of your work to show, right?