Sign in to follow this  
SiDER

Newer collins MCP. Heading and CRS

Good to all the time of day!I have a problem at the expense of a new MCP (COLLINS). In the windows HEADING and CRS has two digits instead of three. The last digit is not visible. (35 instead of 350-359, 27 instead of 270-279, etc.) Give that do.

Good to all the time of day!I have a problem at the expense of a new MCP (COLLINS). In the windows HEADING and CRS has two digits instead of three. The last digit is not visible. (35 instead of 350-359, 27 instead of 270-279, etc.) Give that do.
Font issue perhaps?

Yes that is probably it. The numbers are certainly not supposed to look like that, they are a digital readout so they have that unique look to them. Something is seriously wrong here.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Looks like a font issue, it isn't the correct type font for the MCP and the digit is getting clipped out, you should submit a support ticket for instructions how to fix it.

I ran into this problem when my machine was running out of memory. Not text in the FMC either. Solution was to reboot the box and lower some sliders.

Scott

KGPI

Banner_MJC1.png

What OS and SP? Make sure to install all the latest SPs, as others have come across the very same issue before. sig.gif

What OS and SP? Make sure to install all the latest SPs, as others have come across the very same issue before. sig.gif
Window7x64 Ultimate SP1

Window7x64 Ultimate SP1
Sider You have to sign with your name. Those are the forum rules

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Sorry, I not understand. How is it? In my signature?
He means you need to write down your real name at the bottom of your post, or you can have it done in your profile settings like I did so you don't have to keep doing it each time you post :-)