Sign in to follow this  
Can Acar

Help Please!

Dear Staff and Friends;I was away from my house and PMDG released it while I was away, so I installed it to my laptop which I generally don't use, and my performence wasn't good enough so I tried on an another laptop, then I deleted PMDG NGX from both. But when I arrived to my home yesterday, I wasn't able to install it because it told me "Max activation exceeded" something like that.And I contacted with staff via ticket and then they told me I had broken the terms of activation agreement, but the thing I couldn't understand is I deleted NGX from both PC's, and the thing that bothers me is won't I be able to use it on my OWN PC WHICH I ALWAYS USE???If I will not, why I paid $69.99 for this product?