Sign in to follow this  
Ingo643

Not a bug, but worth updating for IVAO members

Dear PMDG, from what I am taking by superficially following the posts published in the NGX-section of this forum there is a good chance that you guys are rather busy working on an update for the NGX. Something that might be only a little feature but may prove rather useful for IVAO users would be including an automatic command for the IVAO client to activate the transponder when the NG-Transponder is activated. This will certainly increase imersion since it won't be necessary to change application to do so. In case I am missing a feature that is already included (as it is on the MD-11) or how it can be manually set up I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have on the topic. Many thanks and kind regards,Ingo

its not an aircraftspecific thing but an interaction between ivap and fsuipc (as far as i know) IVAO-MTL2