Sign in to follow this  
Thomas_Loeffelmann

737 NGX Fuel Cut Off Anomalie

The fuel cut off dont work engine running with fuel lever in cut off positions. And RTO Anomali RTO is select able when the bird is airborne ??? in real live i damage the switch to set it in flight to RTO. a good pilot is always in trainingThomas

The fuel cut off dont work engine running with fuel lever in cut off positions.
It sure works for me. Did you cut off using mouse or keyboard? Visually checked they are in cutoff?
RTO is select able when the bird is airborne ??? in real live i damage the switch to set it in flight to RTO.
Well I don't know what it is you do to the poor switch, but "in real life" it's certainly not possible to damage that switch by placing it in RTO, even in flight, although as you eventually assume it would not make so much sense to do so. sig.gif

Fuel Cut Off with mouse in the VC not work also STRG+SHIFT+F1 not work. In real live you dont need RTO after take off only possible in the PMDG. RTO is rejected take off and not a part for landing, only 1,2,3,4 is for landing. You need in real live a lot of pounds force, but the result is the switch breaking away you can not re-selecting when you switch it in to the OFF position. http://www.737ng.co.uk/Checklist.pdf After Take off is Auto break to OFF in real QRH. a good pilot is always in trainingThomas

In real live you dont need RTO after take off only possible in the PMDG. RTO is rejected take off and not a part for landing, only 1,2,3,4 is for landing. You need in real live a lot of pounds force, but the result is the switch breaking away you can not re-selecting when you switch it in to the OFF position.
Sorry, but it's just wrong. There's a DISARM light that will even illuminate when you try to land with RTO (maybe you should have a look at the FCOM, as it will explain some of your problems). This however REQUIRES the switch to be in RTO (even if it's nonsense from a procedural POV), and there are certainly not and never any significant pounds to said switch. Oh and BTW, "real life" cockpits are usually built quite sturdy when it comes to breaking things... In fact, in case you missed it, how do you explain TAKING OFF with the switch in RTO, actually LEAVING the ground (putting you IN FLIGHT) and the switch STILL in RTO? Of course you can select RTO in flight, but as I already indicated, there is no point in doing so. Nevertheless, just cause you don't "need" it after takeoff doesn't mean you can't "select" it. You in fact don't "need" a taxi light in the air (even less with a retracted gear...) but that doesn't prevent one from "selecting" it, dontcha think. Just FYI. What exactly happens when you cut the engines? Do N1, EGT, N2, FF show any change in data? Any GEN OFF BUS lights coming on? What about spar and fuel valves, any indications? Complete panel freeze maybe, everything else working normal? sig.gif

So did that method work for you? Otherwise you might want to file a ticket including your detailed specs. sig.gif

To get the engines to work properly after starting them, bring up FSUIPC and close it, aftwerwards apply reverse thrust and wait until you see the parameters change. That works for me. Weird that it works though...