Sign in to follow this  
lassekronborg

No more crashes for me after exit flight

Using the NGX FSX used to crash every time I ended a flight. I didn't matter if I userd shortcuts or clicking through the menu.That problem seems to be gone after i removed the two ENB-series files I had installed in the FSX main directory. At least i have succeded in endning a flight twice now without FSX closing because of a "fatal error".I hope I have time for more flights tomorrow. The two files are called "enbseries.ini" and "d3d9.dll". FYI I haven't yet installed the freeze-fix. Just posting this if others are using ENB and are experiencing the same problem. BTW this is the best aircraft addon ever! I totally enjoy flying my new NG. Thanks PMDG! CheersLasse

Did this last night as I was getting black screens when switching windows.I'll give up ENB if it means I can complete more than 50% of flights.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

That's strange because I'm using the enb mod and so far all is good here without any problems when exiting FSX. I do hope it will carry on like that because I like both the NGX and the enb mod which if you ask me increases the real atmosphere alot in FSX!

Richard Åsberg

I have the same problem with the ENB mod; black screens when switching windows. I just can't get it to work. The thing is, it used to run just fine, but since I have installed the NGX, it does not work properly anymore.. Hope somebody has any idea to get the ENB working without the d3d9.dll crashes, as I am really hooked on this addon :(. When I remove the ENB files, I get no black screens whatsoever..

Best regards,

Alexander Rietveld

Gents,Same here, really like enb but had to remove due to the black screen issues you mentioned. Be interesting to see if anyone comes up with an idea...I'm also using fps limiter 0.2 so not sure if it's the two in combination? Might try running without the limiter but with enb....