Sign in to follow this  
RossThomson

Slow Altitude Tape

My friend has a problem which I cannot seem to replicate.His captains PFD's altitude tape goes alot slower than the FO's PFD altitude tape? And the Captain's altitude tape displays the wrong altitude altogether.Whats the reason for this?Thanks!

no idea. would not be amazed if RSR played all cards and even modelled a defective pitot / probe. for the different altitudes: I remember that one of the manuals said that as in the real plane the outside pressure needs to be set independently for PF and FO. But there is an option in the FMC to sync both values.

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Thanks Phil, what is the option labeled as and where do I find them?
Pmdg Options - Simulation - OptionsThere are two baro Sync settings

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"