Sign in to follow this  
JeanMi73

No probs with NGX. Alone?

In a lot of post with problems, I want to post this. since the first day, I use my NGX without anny problems...Just a break between Chines to load. Yesterday, I've maked 4 flights for a total of 11 houres +/- in flight...I make a world tour... Actually more of 40H without any probs For my 2 first flight, KSFO-KSEA and return, with all ORBX scenry, and no probs... May be I'm... Just THX PMDG Apologises for my bad english, It's not my native and I try to post in...

Me too. No problems or issues since first flight. I've done at least 8 flights with my VA Scandinavian Airlines virtual. The best aircraft so far! Waiting for FS2Crew!

Actually you are not alone, despite a drop in FPS (down to 15 which was resolved mysteriously by upping the autogen to max) i also took off from KSEA Orbx PNW and flew to Anchorage with no glitches at all. A much easier bird to fly than the MD-11 which has certain, shall we say, character attributes. Oh and to add additional system complications this was on an Imac 27" i7 in Bootcamp with just 4gb memory. Well done PMDG for a fabulous addon.

No problem here too. I thought I had a problem with the auto brake system but it was an error I made with FSUIPC. This simulation is fantastic and I'm enjoying it with great fps.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I have very few issues - those I do have are minor, and I know will be fixed, so I'm happy.

Only issue I've had that hasn't been my fault or my system's fault is the DH being set at 9100 feet. I'm just not ready for that kind of commitment.

No problems here. Just the heading jerk issue which is very minor and user error problems. Thanks PMDG!!

Luis Rios

Runs flawless here. Only issue is the frame drop when the mouse cursor is present. This has been reported as an FSX issue, not an NGX issue.

not anything that stops me flying hehe. Guess im just lucky, ive not had a single CTD only once but that was loading FSX so not really relevent to the NGX. Only a couple of known minor issues really. Very happy with its stability and its just soooo much fun to fly. Any issues with the autoflight systems has been me not understanding it hehe.

No problems here either, runs smooth with ASE and Air Hauler. Only issues were some OOM's on release night (32-bit Vista).