Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Are You in the Flight Sim World?

The hotfix solved my remaining problems and I am flying as much as I can. I have FSUIPC Autosave set to 1800 just in case. My PMDG KLM 737-800 is on the ground in Cairo. That is subject to change. Where are you now? Ed Farley

Fairbanks, Alaska. I'm thinking of doing a risky flight to Dutch Harbor (PADU) this evening. Have to keep the weight down and equip with the short field package to make it happen. LOVE THIS BIRD!

You will have to touch down right on the keys and if you burn up the brakes you will be swimming. good luck.

Currently in MPTO - Tocumen International in Panama. Next leg is going to the exotic TNCM (St. Maarten)!

738WL, KSFO, pre-flight planning and getting ready for flight to MDW in a few. Happy flying! Best regards,Ken

I've been in a fine tuning and tweaking mode since purchase. I've flown the LIT-DAL route so many times I've lost track. There's been a lot of convective activity along the route for the last two days that's made for good testing.

Chris Hicks

I'm parked at gate 27 at Itami airport in Osaka. I'm waiting for another plane to arrive from Fukuoka. I'm going to swap planes with a pilot that is heading back to Tokyo. (:()

Enroute FLL-ATL, Delta 738WL -Todd

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

With ASA going up to KSAN, with UAL in DFW, and possibly doing a DAL flight here soon, this plane is so versatile.

Just did a flight from LAX to PHNL in the NGX900 continental airlines, flight went really well landing went smoothly very happy with this bird it IS THAT GOOD hahaha