Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Are You in the Flight Sim World?

Somewhere in Florida, on my way to Tampa from Dallas. Flying the AA livery.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

im at KORD next would be KORD KJFK.....

Image removed as image is no longer available.

At KDEN. Second revenue flight for DL. Will be there over the weekend and then back to were all the widgets go, KATL.

Eric 

KSEA-KSFO. Just departed. Seattle just got a new lease on life with the merge patch that was just released. It is so nice to be able to fly KSEA again.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Passing Eugene, Oregon. Enroute to SFO from SEA.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Guest Turboblower

Enroute KDEN to KORD UAL 800WL

Parked at Munich from yesterday. Now I'll see where to go. The legs I've already done:KBFI-BGSF-EDDM-EDDH-EDDF-EDDM-EDDT-EDDM(All on one day, time accleration only used for the first 2 flights)

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Snohomish Co Flight tests on the 737 NG.. awaiting painting and delivery to Lufthansa , Lufthansa Express and Lufthansa America. It's looong but the city of Seattle makes up for it :(

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Lufthansa Technic Hangar @ LHBP (Budapest, Hungary) after FCC_A fault (Service based failures enabled). Thanks to the local ATC Crew for the nightshift yesterday :)

Manila (RPLL)... just a short flight to Kalibo (RPVK), gateway to Boracay! Just for fun maybe I'll try double engine failure at 10,000 and emergency landing at Caticlan (RPVE), only 3,100ft long, is that enough for a fully loaded 737? Don't think so but any port in a storm right! Whew.gif

Matthew S

I'm parked at gate 27 at Itami airport in Osaka. I'm waiting for another plane to arrive from Fukuoka. I'm going to swap planes with a pilot that is heading back to Tokyo. (:()
Hi, What Osaka scenery do you use, i used to live there. My Ryanair 800wl is in LPMA (Madeira) (aerosoft) Ceri