Sign in to follow this  
YukonPete

EZdok, TrackIR and PMDG

I purchased Ezdok a while back to use with my Trackir and PMDG aircraft but find the manual awfull! Is there any online tutorials for it?

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

You should be able to do a search and download profiles for ngx.

Rich Sennett

Just got my TRI5 yesterday. Absolutely love it, along with my EzDok. Pete, head over to thier forum and register. Lots of info there.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

You should be able to do a search and download profiles for ngx.
Do you know one good profile. More realistic? Could you share it? thanks

I can give you something at home I am at work so would be a couple of hours fyi

Rich Sennett

Look for the Seph profile in the TIR Forum. For the Ezdok theirs one or two floating about this forum.....

Having a problem finding it, it was a link in someons signature thought I downloaded, if anyone could help with this would be great

Rich Sennett

I can give you something at home I am at work so would be a couple of hours fyi
Thanks in advance Richard. It would be usefull.
Look for the Seph profile in the TIR Forum. For the Ezdok theirs one or two floating about this forum.....
Thanks i will see this too.
Having a problem finding it, it was a link in someons signature thought I downloaded, if anyone could help with this would be great
I saw this....This link is only effects. Thanks!!!

Oh sorry then I dont have it, search flight1 forums maybe ? good luck.

Rich Sennett

Here's some important points that took me a while to realize, but have helped me out immensely. 1. You can not use the usual S, SHIFT-S, A, SHIFT-A command to cycle EZDok views. You must assign a custom key, or in my case joystick button, to each camera!2. Numpad 2 is the most important button for customizing your views!!! Press once to enter edit mode, press again to exit and save the camera.3. EZDok can act funky at times, so the manual really is a must. Really. All of this is said assuming you have the very basics, and at least read through the manual once. For some reason the basic points I mentioned above didn't occur to me, regardless of the manual. Anyway, the steep learning curve plateaued quickly, and I can now make custom cameras in seconds.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

1. You can not use the usual S, SHIFT-S, A, SHIFT-A command to cycle EZDok views.
The EZDok manual says to disable S, SHIFT-S, A, SHIFT-A keys in FSX. I reassigned them in the EZDok studio and all is well again.My #1 tip is to disable all the keys listed in the manual. Look that part over carefully. Also:1. Go to your TrackIR folder and rename the files ‘simconnect.manifest’ and ‘simconnectSP2.manifest’ (simply add a number to the name). 2. Start TrackIR, make sure TrackIR is updated (click on Game Updates) and restart TrackIR. 3. Uncheck ‘True view’ in TrackIR. 4. Start FSX. When you are in the aircraft in FSX, open EZdok studio using the menu go to the TrackIR settings in the Options menu of EZdok and check ‘Transform X Y Z’. The "simconnect.manifest" and "simconnectSP2.manifest" renaming was an important step for me since it solved some compatibility issues I was having. There is more info then I can give you in various forums on those files if you do a search on them. It was a steep learning curve for me but now that I have it dialed in I can't fly without either one. Was a huge 2D panel supporter till I got these 2 products.I have never opened the NGX 2D panel.

Chuck Biggins

I purchased Ezdok a while back to use with my Trackir and PMDG aircraft but find the manual awfull! Is there any online tutorials for it?

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776