Sign in to follow this  
NorwegianAviator

TO/Go around button won't work...

As I said in my post I already tried to map a key to the AT toggle and toga mode in the FMC, but still no luck unfortunately. Strange actually. Mike:Sounds like a good idea. Just gonna fire up FSX first, and I'll be back with a pic :)
You can try mapping à key or button not in THE FMC, but via fsx ( options). That works for me.regardsEric

Im puzzled, in relation to the AT problem, I don't find anything wrong with the setup. I noticed some other matters though (these are not related to the AT): 1. LNAV/VNAV not engaged2. Altimeter setting 29.92 in (should be set to local as per ATIS)3. No VOR radios setup in ND

Try the hidden click spot right below the "Course" selector nob instead of trying to assign a key. Seems to always work for me.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

This is my cockpit just before i press the TO/GA hidden click spot as mentioned above. It works for me fine. See if this matches what your cockpit is like.togaj.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

Anthony,Your fuel configuration is very wrong there - you never load the center tank first, always the wings full first and only then the center.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan There are a lot of things wrong in the picture i just loaded up the defualt set-up at gatwick 08R to test the TO/GA switch and get a picture so i could show both FD's for this forum post.It could have its own thread under the heading "what is wrong in this picture" In fact i think someone should start a thread like that.

Jan, your MCP speed is set to V2+20. The FD pitch cue will indicate the proper pitch for MCP speed +20, so your initial climb (if you follow the FD pitch cue) will be V2+40. That's too fast...should be V2+20 (plus or minus 5 knots).

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

You can try mapping à key or button not in THE FMC, but via fsx ( options). That works for me. regards Eric
I've already done that, but unfortunately it doesn't make much difference. If I set up a button via FSX, it will be overridden by the NGX when you have it loaded.

---

MSFS | DCS | X-plane 12

I've already done that, but unfortunately it doesn't make much difference. If I set up a button via FSX, it will be overridden by the NGX when you have it loaded.
Started the sim ready for take off and worked here. Took off, landed and it wouldn't work anymore.

Is there supose to be a hidden click spot for the TOGA button in the 2d panel? Or only in the 3d/virtual cockpit.

Hidden click spot for TOGA under the Course selector knob regardless if 2D or VC

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

my A/T works but FD do not. when i depart the FD does not engage to provide pitch info. I have both FD engaged CAPT/FO

The click spot works just fine .... When you go to click the hidden spot press and hold down the left mouse button for a second and a half or so .....I found if I just do a quick click A/T doesn't activate, but, if I press and hold down it does.

Just a shot in the dark... but VC click spot vs 2D panel click spot not functioning correctly?Paul