Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Hotfix problems

Seems the hotfix has messed up my ngx install can't use menu items or go from windowed mode to full screen without fsx crashing, anyway of uninstalling it do not see an uninstall, thanks.

Rich Sennett

So I´ll wait for more comments before even try to download and install. The reason is because I´m not being hitted by the freeze issue. Adenilson

It's working fine on mine. I wasn't prone to a bunch of freezes, but after it froze on me today (3rd time since install the day it came out), I figgered I would throw it in there and see if I had anymore freezing situations that could help the developer information cause so to speak.

Patch side effect: It seems the patch fixed the lockup issue (so far), but new issue on the 800WL the flight deck Dome White lights do not function manually hitting the switch or using the Emer Exit Lights. (900WL works fine). Anyone else with this issue?

-Todd

Correction: Some folks have working dome light some don't. Also, it seems some see a difference between bright and dim. Looks the same to me.

-Todd

So I´ll wait for more comments before even try to download and install. The reason is because I´m not being hitted by the freeze issue. Adenilson
if ur not having any troubles with the ngx than no need to install the hotfix even though ryan has suggested it u should but if u are like me if it working dont screw around with it :)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

for me hotfix resolved two issues firstly no more freezing,tested in free flight,game spy and vatsim via fs inn,and second i had a issue shortly after take off (when in game spy) my flight plan always yust vanish from cdu during climb.after hotfix no more problems at all.(for moment).thanks to pmdg team for quick response.(releasing hotfix).win7. x64 fsx...accel...rex...utx.eu...orbx.aus.

Hotfix seems fine.

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

Correction: Some folks have working dome light some don't. Also, it seems some see a difference between bright and dim. Looks the same to me.
The Bright and Dim functions only work when the engines are running if im not correct?

While the hotfix didn't cause any new problems for me that I know of it didn't fix my panel freeze issue either. It's very rare, but it's still there with exactly the same symptoms as before the hotfix.

Same here - but for me the hotfix changed the bug from panel freeze to CTD... Regards,Thomas

Seems the hotfix has messed up my ngx install can't use menu items or go from windowed mode to full screen without fsx crashing, anyway of uninstalling it do not see an uninstall, thanks.
Hi i had that problem when i installed the hotfix first time round. You have to be carful because 64 bit systems have to programme files. I reinstalled NGX and then straight after the hotfix and done no problems at all just alittle tempremental

I'm not installing the hotfix because (a) I am having no problems whatsoever and (:( I am waiting for a proper SP/update to come out that has been thoroughly tested.

if there nothing wrong then there no need to install any sps or updates

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg