Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Hotfix problems

Hmm, I have no freeze problems, but as suggested, I installed the hotfix. Now, I have some stuttering going on and less smootheness overall. I guess, the only way to go, is to do a complete reinstall and wait for a SP, as some wizer guys Angel.gif than me mentionned. Jos DenisEBBR

I also noticed that after the installation of the hotfix there is no difference anymore between the dimm and bright modes of the dome light. I cannot find anything in the FCOM about the difference of operation when you are in flight or not. More people have noticed this? Kind regards, Daniel Verhaal

I'm not installing the hotfix because (a) I am having no problems whatsoever and (cool.png I am waiting for a proper SP/update to come out that has been thoroughly tested.
Same here. I'm not going to use the hotfix.

Dave P. Woycek

No crashes, no low FPS, No OOM = I will leave mine alone for now.

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

What is not only puzzling me but concerning me too, is that there are so many different things going on and not going on. Some had problems and it solved them. some didn't and now they do. Some did and still do have problems. As was asked in another thread, how come this was never noticed by any Beta testers? I am not complaining, i am just puzzled and concerned. Anyhow, i think that as i am so far not experiencing too many issues (One complete sim lockup), i am going to sit on a fence for now.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hello All, my hotfix works fine so far,after installation I reinstalled liveries and restarted pc. No problems so far. Rado

Rado

i7 4770K@4,1Ghz HT on since release of MSFS
1080 Ti 11GB 
32GB DDR3 RAM
Samsung SSDs

Ten flights for me. 3 freezes. I installed the fix. On the second flight now, but will only use the PMDG liverys, [PMDG900] for a dozen or so flights. I am thinking the problem might be in the non-PMDG liverys. JerryF