Sign in to follow this  
WestJetter

Terrain Warning on Final

So i was flying into LAX earlier this evening. I was turning onto the vector when a terrain warning started....one problem... there was no terrain anywhere to be seen. Problem is i could not engage any autopilot modes. It engaged backourse then nose dived into the ground. Was quite a few minutes forsure. Was just wondering if anyone had this problem. It was 24L into LAX if you were wondering. Cheers

Oh dear.... Sounds like a bad day! blink.png I just performed a full autoland yesterday at LAX 24L with no problems.....
Might have been just a random glitch. I have performed over 10 or so autolands into lots of airports and never had it before. Hopefully net time i make it alive lol

This is a bug that's been documented by several people. Hopefully PMDG will take a look at it.

This is a bug that's been documented by several people. Hopefully PMDG will take a look at it.
Im sure they will. Is it only certain airports cause ive only had it happen at LAX never in Canada

I had it only on airports close to the shore line, like LEBL and LTAI
Thats Interesting. Guess I'll stay inland for awhile!! lol!

I just experienced this bug at ksea along with a full airplane freeze. I submitted a support ticket.