Sign in to follow this  
derianc

Looking for photo-real Florida scenary

I can't seem to find and photo-real scenaries for FSX or even any regular scenary. Lookin for payware stuff here btw. Any help appreciated.

Think feelthere did one, but it'll no doubt be low res. Was called "Florida Landings" or something.

We Have created a bunch of photoreal, high quality/ resolution Florida Sceneries for FSX. Areas include Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Orlando and more. Check them out here: www.flightsimdesigns.com/store Edit: Enter this coupon code for 20% off retail! Coupon code "GOLD" Thanks!Andrew Blan Flight Sim Designswww.flightsimdesigns.com Fort Lauderdale X Screenshotss9.png

I like megascenery. While not covering the complete state, you can get photoreal Megascnery earth for about 2/3 of the state or more in a discounted package $59.95 with instant download.
I like their scenery but watch for different colors because i got half of their mercenary earth NY and NJ and half way threw nj it has a older set of photoreal scenery.

Using FS Earth Tiles you can create your own for free!

Wow! Thank you everyone. I think i'm gonna head over to flightsimdesigns.com and megascenary. Thank you for all your replies!

We Have created a bunch of photoreal, high quality/ resolution Florida Sceneries for FSX. Areas include Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Orlando and more. Check them out here: www.flightsimdesigns.com/store Edit: Enter this coupon code for 20% off retail! Coupon code "GOLD" Thanks!Andrew Blan Flight Sim Designswww.flightsimdesigns.com Fort Lauderdale X Screenshotss9.png
Well, I just now bought Tampa X, Orlando X and Miami X. Thanks a lot. I hope they're worth my money! :)

Well, I just now bought Tampa X, Orlando X and Miami X. Thanks a lot. I hope they're worth my money! :)
I hope you like it! Thanks for your purchase! :-) Thanks!Andrew BlanFlight Sim Designswww.flightsimdesigns.com

The scenary for Orlando is beautiful. Finishing dling the 6GB! of miami scenary now! =) EDIT: Looked at the Mega scenary earth and it's 60 bucks for basically the best part of FL. I'm guessing that flightsimdesigns is better quality for it costing more than megascenaryearth for just tampa, miami and orlando?

Not to diss MegaScenery, but they are more concerned with Quantity over Quality. There are various clouds (stains) in the MegaScenery Earth Florida Scenery, and, at least I have found, it is not possible to get High Quality/ Resolution Scenery in a file size of 13GB for 3/4 of the state. For us, each area includes high resolution images, and I have found, to make good quality photoreal scenery, it takes at least 1GB and over per area (for a small area; 4-6 GB for a big area). Hope that answers your question. Thanks!Andrew BlanFlight Sim Designswww.flightsimdesigns.com

"FS Earth Tiles" is very nice, really usefull tool for making photosceneries.
I am trying to do the whole USA!