Sign in to follow this  
derianc

Looking for photo-real Florida scenary

Most of it yes. But I don't like or use the default auto-gen anyway. I don't like the way it all pops up.

The scenary for Orlando is beautiful. Finishing dling the 6GB! of miami scenary now! =) EDIT: Looked at the Mega scenary earth and it's 60 bucks for basically the best part of FL. I'm guessing that flightsimdesigns is better quality for it costing more than megascenaryearth for just tampa, miami and orlando?
Could I ask how well it runs with HD graphics.

Not to diss MegaScenery, but they are more concerned with Quantity over Quality. There are various clouds (stains) in the MegaScenery Earth Florida Scenery, and, at least I have found, it is not possible to get High Quality/ Resolution Scenery in a file size of 13GB for 3/4 of the state. For us, each area includes high resolution images, and I have found, to make good quality photoreal scenery, it takes at least 1GB and over per area (for a small area; 4-6 GB for a big area). Hope that answers your question. Thanks!Andrew Blan Flight Sim Designswww.flightsimdesigns.com
Yeah that's what I thought.
Could I ask how well it runs with HD graphics.
What do you mean?

Yeah that's what I thought. What do you mean?
Just whats the performance like.

Well lets see here. I'm running about 8 clients of a program taking up 70-80% of my CPU and then running FSX with all that on getting 15-20 FPS =)

Not bad, I have seen much worse. I would have thought Integrated would be terrible.

Just wish companies that make photo scenery would make custom autogen for it, hate how its all flat.