Sign in to follow this  
maukro_1990

Way to get the virtual cabin model back..! ;-)

Hello, i just love the B747-8, but i missed the virtual cabin. An now i can tell you how to use the virtual cabin of the 747-400. You just have to put the 747-400 VC MDL file into the 747-8 model folder and delete the PMDG_748i_VC.mdl file. After that you must edit your model.cfg like this: [models]normal=pmdg_748_exteriorinterior=PMDG_FSX_744_VC Now you must change the eyepoint in the aircraft.cfg, but first open the 747-8i config manager and select the 747-8 Mode. That´s very important for the location of the lights etc. .....! And the next thing to do ist to change the eyepoint to this: [Views]eyepoint =-19.100, -1.312, 11.122//eyepoint= -18.848, -1.312, 11.122 These are the values of the 747-400!!! After that things you have the known VC with the virutal cabin of the 747-400 and it´s grate!!! Ok: The virtual cabin of the real 747-8i will be different, but for me it´´s ok^^. Have a nice day..!!! Greetings from Germany, maukro_1990.... ENJOY!!!! I know: The location of the VC is a little bit wrong, but it´s minimal!