Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird8

How do you load a saved flight plan from the FMC?

I'm not looking at it right now, but when you look at the "PMDG" options on the right sideof the menu page, you see the "save panel state", and another one that says"load panel state". Or something like that..Naturally you save one using the first, and then to load a saved panel state, you use thesecond. You select a saved file to load, and then it will load it.This take a short period of time, and you will see a prompt telling you it's loading.It does work, as I saved a plan from KHOU to KDAL, and it loaded it up the next timeI flew it.. Pretty handy..To me, it's kind of like selecting a "company" plan for a common route, and you don't haveto re-enter everything from scratch.

I guess that the "panel state" is not quite what you're looking for.To load a previously saved flight plan, select the CO ROUTE prompt on the RTE page in the CDU. Select the desired flight plan from the list and press the EXEC button. Select the ACTIVATE prompt and you're done.

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

I guess that the "panel state" is not quite what you're looking for.To load a previously saved flight plan, select the CO ROUTE prompt on the RTE page in the CDU. Select the desired flight plan from the list and press the EXEC button. Select the ACTIVATE prompt and you're done.
That was it, thanks.