Sign in to follow this  
clum

Project Canarias 2006 in FSX

Does anybody have any ideas on how to get this above scenery to install to FSX? I've found the tool which allows you to transfer a FS9 installation over to FSX, but without having FS9 installed on this machine, I'm a little lost on how to proceed. I tried to create a kind of pseudo installation of FS9 complete with reg entries and an fs9.exe, but this didn't work due to the installer sussing me out and crashing! Would very much like to get this working, as alongside the NL2000 scenery I consider this one of the best freeware releases of all time. Having tried some other Canaries photosceneries specifically designed for FSX, they just don't even compare with the Canarias Project and all its autogen/night lighting goodness! Any tips would be great.