Sign in to follow this  
caspian.merlin

Situation after the hotfix

ALL MY LIVERIES GONEWhistle.gifanyway not a big problem they could be installed again.
That's the first thing listed in the hotfix install instructions... please don't say that's a bug, it was very clearly pointed out. We had to replace the aircraft.cfgs, that's why it happens.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

me, still with the freeze panel, after installing the hot fix
Submit a ticket describing the exact details - we need reproducible steps. Most of these freezes are related to specific things like Navdata errors and it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack if we don't have the specific steps to reproduce it.
Any ideas about the typing thing, Ryan?
I need to ask Alex, he's not online yet. I suspect I know the reason though.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I need to ask Alex, he's not online yet. I suspect I know the reason though.
OK that's great - I've submitted a ticket anyway. Cheers,

Just un install your liveries first. Download an install hot fix. Restart and install your liveries again ....took me 10mins and I was burning JetA1 again!!

2. ActiveSky Evolution Direct Weather Control can't be used because aircraft does not follow the LNAV profile properly, so I switch to standard. However, whenever ActiveSky Evolution updates, I get this flickering at the top 1/5 of my screen that I do not recall seeing before hand.
The flickering sky is an ASE problem, but it only happens in standard mode when depiction output is active after a weather update. DWC and cloud smoothing modes do not suffer this problem. The root cause is the way standard mode interacts with Simconnect. I am currently using DWC with wind, temperature and pressure smoothing set through FSUIPC. Not everyone likes to do this, but LNAV and VNAV work fine for me this way.

Regards,

PD

I just solved one of my CTD problems by deleting the PMDG entries from the "trusted" section of my fsx.cfg. They were listed twice after the hotfix. Removing them and letting fsx re-verify them solved it.

Chris Hicks

The flickering sky is an ASE problem, but it only happens in standard mode when depiction output is active after a weather update. DWC and cloud smoothing modes do not suffer this problem. The root cause is the way standard mode interacts with Simconnect. I am currently using DWC with wind, temperature and pressure smoothing set through FSUIPC. Not everyone likes to do this, but LNAV and VNAV work fine for me this way.
DWC works fine if you set the suppression boxes in FSUIPC. It's what I use too.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

TABS no no not a bug i have no problems i just installed the liveries again no problem in that. rolleyes.gif but pehaps i hehe should have read the readme file.thats MY problemLOL.gif anyway on my pc 737 is just working fine.

Fix pending on the keyboard interception issue - fixing a different bug (no Direct Entry Mode on multi-monitor) broke this inadvertently in the hotfix. Sorry about that guys.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg