I downloaded this utility RadeonPro which is similar to the Nvidia Enhancer. My graphics in FSX is not totally screwed up. I removed the utility and also the Catalyst drivers and re-installed Catalyst but no use. Please help I do not want to go through the process of re-installing Win and everything else. Here's the screenshot. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/radeonv.jpg/

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Hi, Did you use a driver cleaner to remove everything from your old install?

Guest PFL

Tried the same, this tool makes a total mess of everything, stay far away from it! Ooops, too late, sorry...Whistle.gif What do you mean? "My graphics in FSX is not totally screwed up." Not or now?? I used Revo Uninstaller to clean up this mess, then I personally crawled through the whole Registry to find all the leftovers from this useless tool. Next, I did a System Restore of settings and files, and my OS and FSX was back to normal.

Hi, Did you use a driver cleaner to remove everything from your old install?
Drivercleaner and driversweeper will cause problems it has a habit screwing up atixx. info file.
Tried the same, this tool makes a total mess of everything, stay far away from it! Ooops, too late, sorry...Whistle.gif What do you mean? "My graphics in FSX is not totally screwed up." Not or now?? I used Revo Uninstaller to clean up this mess, then I personally crawled through the whole Registry to find all the leftovers from this useless tool. Next, I did a System Restore of settings and files, and my OS and FSX was back to normal.
"My graphics in FSX is not totally screwed up" sorry for the typo it was screwed up but eventually I landed formatting and reinstalling everything.

Guest PFL

Reinstalled everything? FSX too? A clean install is nice, enjoy it, and then start installing and loading "all the stuff"!

Driver cleaner pro has never messed up my system, or many other's who have used it here. And remember this is coming from someone who used something called RadonPro and needed to re-format and re-install everything to get things back up to normal.

Driver cleaner pro has never messed up my system, or many other's who have used it here. And remember this is coming from someone who used something called RadonPro and needed to re-format and re-install everything to get things back up to normal.
Haha I had problems with Drivercleaner and driversweeper and that long time ago so I don't touch it.

Reinstalled everything? FSX too? A clean install is nice, enjoy it, and then start installing and loading "all the stuff"!
Yep FSX too sad.png it's a pain . Yeah it will come out nice and clean. Mostly important stuff is work stuff which was anyway backed up :)
How did RadeonPro work out for you?
How did RadeonPro work out for you?
Actually on my Dual Core rig I used Radeonpro the GFX is the same from that rig to this one. radeonpro gave a couple of fps benefits but at the cost of reinstalling everything. It's still a Release Candidate it is stable but it has this funny problem like what I saw.