Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Temporary Leave Of Absence

Hello guys 'n gals I know the forum numbers have gone through the roof since the PMDG NGX release, so a lot won't know me. For those 'wot does', I finally have a new date set for my surgery. This means I'll be winding down here over the coming week or so. Two points... 1) Bit of a bu&&er to have had it delayed in the first place, but it has meant I've been able to get a good few (TROUBLE FREE) days in the WONDERFUL NGX, before loosing yet more of what little grey matter I have left. So thank you PMDG for not waiting another two weeks for release!!! 2) Thanks for ALL the previous good wishes from my friends here. I'll be taking them with me. I'll also be taking the super NGX manuals to study (when the doc's not looking anyway). I've actually purchased a tiny little notebook, so might even get to log-in to the forum post-op. To admins: Sorry for double post, but I've got pals in both forums.

Hi Phil Don't know you personally, but have read many of your postings. ATB for what lays ahead and post-recovery. See you when you are back flying this bird.

Hope all goes well mate. We`ll keep you a seat reserved. Good luck and think positive all the time.

Hello guys 'n gals I know the forum numbers have gone through the roof since the PMDG NGX release, so a lot won't know me. For those 'wot does', I finally have a new date set for my surgery. This means I'll be winding down here over the coming week or so. Two points... 1) Bit of a bu&&er to have had it delayed in the first place, but it has meant I've been able to get a good few (TROUBLE FREE) days in the WONDERFUL NGX, before loosing yet more of what little grey matter I have left. So thank you PMDG for not waiting another two weeks for release!!! 2) Thanks for ALL the previous good wishes from my friends here. I'll be taking them with me. I'll also be taking the super NGX manuals to study (when the doc's not looking anyway). I've actually purchased a tiny little notebook, so might even get to log-in to the forum post-op. To admins: Sorry for double post, but I've got pals in both forums.
Good luck again, Phil! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Didn't know about it until this post but I hope it all goes well with the op.

GL mate.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.