Sign in to follow this  
FSMP

Forum Posts (only read if you still have a sense of humour)

Geoff. If you want to post about light bulbs, you have to sign your full name! Big%20Grin.gifLoved your post anyway.
Sorry, my bad .. Geoff Featherstonehaugh

Sorry, my bad .. Geoff Featherstonehaugh
Love the last name even more than the post.biggrin.png

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
THESE! A few others made me chuckle too.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Love it . . . and of course the guy who in the same post, after scrolling through pages of posts, asks how to change a light bulb?

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif you forgot that it takes 87 people to tell you that its not the software its your computer ..... even if there is 1000 post reporting problems......

Image removed as image is no longer available.

1 to offer an incorrect method to solving the problem of burned out light bulbs, citing himself as an expert because he was once in a room adjacent to where a light bulb was being changed.45 to start additional bewildered threads expressing their frustration that the incorrect method doesn't work to fix the "light bulb bug".90 to remind the bewildered 45 posters to use the forum's search function instead of just offering up a helpful solution.
Now that one Kurt made me ROFL! LOL.gif

Hilarious and so true!! LMAO.gif

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Hi Geoff... You also missed out one of those regular posters - the one who replies with that inevitable 'One liner' - 'RTFM'.I'm assuming of course, that there is a manual on changing light bulbs ?..and no, I haven't read it, either...Whistle.gif RegardsBill