Sign in to follow this  
jetlover1118

Panel colors

I would like to have the orange digits on the honeywell MCP, mine are white.I fly the SAS version and whilst their 800s have the Collins MCP I use the older one.No big deal, just would be nice.Dan.

I would like to have the orange digits on the honeywell MCP, mine are white.I fly the SAS version and whilst their 800s have the Collins MCP I use the older one.No big deal, just would be nice. Dan.
That's because you are using the collins MCP. Switch it over to the Honeywell and you will see what you are looking for.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

I take it back, it must have been a glitch but the honetwell mcp had white on black for a flight, doesn't any more.

back to the original topic: how can we change (or tune) the colors on the PFD and ND??

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Why?? I'll tell you why mr.xJ.. while PMDG is claiming to have achieved 100% color match with Boeing displays, my computer monitor has Not. And because the magenta FDs are appearing on my PFD too grayish and I can hardly see them I would like to tune this color to something more bright. I guess that is the reason for the topic question anyway. Any constructive ideas?

Regards,

Okay. I don't know exactly but today I have seen a configuration for coulors somewhere. Might you change there the screens also. Maybe it is in FSX: PMDG -> 737 or in FSX: SimObjects -> Aircrafts -> PMDG 737 The files name was colour.cfg or somthig simiular. Might you give it a try. Best regardsJonathan

Not exactly related to the OP's issue (I think), but anyways. There MIGHT be a few lines that would also alter MCP colors, I don't know. sig.gif

Constructive ideas??? Yes! Does your monitor have a menu where you can change the brigtness/contrast, or even a auto adjust. That might solve the issue for you. Hope yoou consider that constructive ;))

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

Nope. I don't want to change all colors. Only the magenta on the PFD. MD-11 had a nice tuning menu in the FSX alt-bar.

Regards,

Everyones set-up is unique. Mine looks perfect to me, and that's what matters eh?