Sign in to follow this  
devadip

Ryanair

Being a Brit and frequent flyer with Ryanair I wish to set up my NGX for this carrier. Is there anyone on the forum who knows what settings I should use to replicate Ryanair ?... ie which MCP, cdu preferences etc. OR am I missing the obvious and the sim does it when I load their livery ? Kind Regards Mark LindleyGranthamUK

Yes. The livery knows that. Go to the FMC: Setup->Aircraft->Restore from Orginal config or something simiular. And there you go. Out of Airstairs, you have to add them by yourself. Best regardsJonathan

I've been using the airstairs as default on Ryanair. They didn't spend any money on installin' any HUGS though! Been flying their route from ESOW to EGSS and back a couple of times. Only change I think I did was Lbs to Kgs.This babe's really good at VNAVin' I tell ya. It's never been this much fun flying STARs and SIDs!Armen - again - those sounds are really incredible! And the visuals, Vin! What can I say? And the systems which I don't know half 'bout yet, although I've been treadin' through those NP:s and SP:s.Still got a lot to learn, but I've never had so much fun in FSX! HUGS! Party.gif

Hi Mark, I was also interested in the correct setup for Ryanair. I thought the livery 'knew' however I done a google search for images of Ryanair 737-800 cockpits and they all came back with the analog IFSD whereas the Ryanair livery installs the digital IFSD. Maybe the photos are old and the current fleet have been updated, I don't know but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Terry

Core i7 8700K @ 5.0, 2080 Ti FE, 32Gb 3600 RAM, M.2 SSD, Valve Index. 

Hi Mark, I was also interested in the correct setup for Ryanair. I thought the livery 'knew' however I done a google search for images of Ryanair 737-800 cockpits and they all came back with the analog IFSD whereas the Ryanair livery installs the digital IFSD. Maybe the photos are old and the current fleet have been updated, I don't know but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Terry
With over 300 737 800's now, only some of the fleet have the digital IFSD.None of the Collins MCP's have the third (hidden) autopilot so no fail operational lands.Fail passive no problem. Very few airlines actually have fail operational. I prefer to just use the PMDG livery and have everything available. Frederic.

airliners.net/photo/Ryanair/Boeing-737-8AS/1509609/&sid=2a80b48a690734499fe9633d8eda0667 Ryanair 737-8as ifsd.

Why not use the Ryanair livery and have everything available? That's gotta be an option, right?
That's true !! I will do that actually. Thanks.