Sign in to follow this  
easyworldairlines

Need urgent help ! Please :)

I have already activated my product and now it asks again for activation.And now i get this error :ERROR: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage - (50044,71013,1)You do not have a valid licence installed for this product.

Guest Turboblower

You will need to send a support ticket. This is something only PMDG can help you with. Not the forum.

You'll need to register at pmdg's support page & open a ticket. They generally don't handle activation/validation issues on the forum.

ok thank you just taking ages to get a response and getting really fed up
I believe they've been good about answering tickets within hours of it being opened for the most part. Have you logged back in to check? Don't count on an email notification.

I believe they've been good about answering tickets within hours of it being opened for the most part. Have you logged back in to check? Don't count on an email notification.
Yep ive had the page open all day and refreshing every 30 minutes. Been using ctrl + f5 aswell but still no response

Good luck Chad! I'm confident they'll get back to you as soon as they can!And this thing is really worth waiting for! (easy for me to say, who got everything workin' right away!)Hang in there!

Good luck Chad! I'm confident they'll get back to you as soon as they can!And this thing is really worth waiting for! (easy for me to say, who got everything workin' right away!)Hang in there!
Yh i had it working until now :/ really getting frustrated

Argh! Cry.gif You got my best Chad! Believe me, I know how hard it is to wait for these things! But I know good will come to those (good guys, like you tongue.png ) who wait! Cheers!biggrin.png

Hi Chad,

For my surprise, I was one of fisrt to buy the PMDG, today i had the same problem. How you solved it?

Hi Chad,

For my surprise, I was one of fisrt to buy the PMDG, today i had the same problem. How you solved it?

Think he would have solved it by now since the date he posted is aug 2011

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg