Sign in to follow this  
royski

Any fix on CTD after ending flight - hotfix already installed

Hi all, Does anyone know how to fix this CTD after ending flight? I already have the hotfix installed.

I have also applied the Hotfix, there is NO ERROR message only a White Screen when I end Flight.I dont even get back to Free Flight Menu showing the NGX in the bottom plane choice panel and if I do its is completelyblack, no plane showing. Then I have to close FSX manually.

Du you have the ENB mod installed? Removing it solved it for me. FSX used to crash every time i ended a flight, but i haven't had a crash since ENB series' two files were deleted from the FSX directory.

Du you have the ENB mod installed? Removing it solved it for me. FSX used to crash every time i ended a flight, but i haven't had a crash since ENB series' two files were deleted from the FSX directory.
What is ENB? The only addon left running is ASE before I end the flight.

I don't have ENB running at all, this has only occurred after installing PMDG 737NGX, prior to that no problems.Flights are perfect a stunning plane to fly, its only when I finish the flight. Andrew Ross

The ENB mod is a modified directx dll file that you can place in the main FSX folder to get a Bloom and a HDR effect without using the very demanding fsx-bloom effect. It makes the FSX world look a bit more realistic. I guess you'd know if you downloaded and installed the ENB Mod. If your not sure, look for these two files in you FSX main folder: d3d9.dll and enbseries.ini. They can be deleted or moved to a backup folder. Lasse

Thanks Lasse for the info - I don't have it installed. When I select Flights -> End flight, then confirm. The small confirmation screen shifts to the lower right of my desktop. When I press "End Flight" again I get a "fatal error" message. Here is a screen shot: m9oxew.jpg My desktop wallpaper is color black on purpose.

If you have FSUIPC, delete the FSUIPC ini-file and let it rebuild (make a back up). If you have FS-recorder, repair the installation after adding the hotfix. Just a thougt.

That is a strange occurrence. I've yet to get one after a few long, heavy flights in the NGX. For the past two days I've been freeze/CTD free also. I've been able to say that since reinstalling FSX. sad.png Is there an error log you could share from the "View reliability history" program within Win7?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

yesterday posted that hotfix resolved all may problems,but tonight doing my flight in game spy,all the hope broke loose,this was a eddn-egec route,rwl28 ibag2k dep.ibaga-y101-tektu-z850-hmm-ul602-rkn-ul980-flevo-ul602-supur-up1-rokan-um982-sab-pik.vizual arrival rwl11 via rx11 at 8nm 2600ft.everything was perfect until few feet(6) before touch down flight controls,throttle and screens,freeze.and uncontrolled touch down ended sad....ngx%2520freeze2.jpgfreezengx%2520freeze3.jpgngx%2520freeze4.jpg freeze up.all the rest was working,finally my uncontrolled touch down began little left side of runway due to 11 knots crosswind and ended across the rwl on right side as in screen shots.ngx%2520freeze.jpg

If you have FSUIPC, delete the FSUIPC ini-file and let it rebuild (make a back up). If you have FS-recorder, repair the installation after adding the hotfix. Just a thougt.
I did it but problem still persists. I don't have FS-recorder installed.

DELETED FOR ROOM
No offense but that's WAY off topic. You're hijacking the thread and rudely at that, what with all of the pictures.
DELETED FOR ROOM
Back on topic. Thanks for the screen shot but what's really needed is the error log, which you can get by double clicking the "stopped working" error and copying the TEXT contents of that to here.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules