Sign in to follow this  
royski

Any fix on CTD after ending flight - hotfix already installed

No offense but that's WAY off topic. You're hijacking the thread and rudely at that, what with all of the pictures. Back on topic. Thanks for the screen shot but what's really needed is the error log, which you can get by double clicking the "stopped working" error and copying the TEXT contents of that to here.
apologise captains,probably posted in wrong topic Shocked.gif

apologise captains,probably posted in wrong topic Shocked.gif
I hope you made a support ticket with the same info plus system info and addons. Quite the bug you've run across!Doh.gif

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

that may be the problem ,there is 129 pages with topics,and many topics about same problem started by several people,its just chaos here Worried.gif

I hope you made a support ticket with the same info plus system info and addons. Quite the bug you've run across!Doh.gif
not yet ,hoping for the first update,if that will not resolve the problem then will go for support ticket.than you Doh.gif

yesterday posted that hotfix resolved all may problems,but tonight doing my flight in game spy,all the hope broke loose,this was a eddn-egec route,rwl28 ibag2k dep.ibaga-y101-tektu-z850-hmm-ul602-rkn-ul980-flevo-ul602-supur-up1-rokan-um982-sab-pik.vizual arrival rwl11 via rx11 at 8nm 2600ft.everything was perfect until few feet(6) before touch down flight controls,throttle and screens,freeze.and uncontrolled touch down ended sad....freeze freeze up.all the rest was working,finally my uncontrolled touch down began little left side of runway due to 11 knots crosswind and ended across the rwl on right side as in screen shots.
I just wanted to chime in and say I had the same issue reported by Lufthansa285 on landing at KSLC with a saved flight situation, after installing the hotfix. I had an issue with ctd's when I pulled up a saved flight and tried to change the FMC runway. The hotfix removed the CTD issue, but when I came in for a landing I experienced the exact same issue described above. Right at the flare, the panel freezes, the aircraft is unresponsive to controls, and I land with a hard thud on the grass. I don't know if this is the famous "freeze" issue experienced by some before the hotfix, but until that incident I never had a cockpit freeze before.

I have many many Crashes with the Same dll ;) I will spawn after a Flight on a another Airport: Crash, Ok again, Restart FSX load NGX select airport, its Load, CRASH! And again.. Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61637.0 Application Timestamp: 46fadb14 Fault Module Name: PMDG_737NGX.DLL Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4e4346ca Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 000576b0 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1031

It seems like one person can provide system info but no error log, and another can provide the error log and no system info. Here's a list of things I usually include when reporting a crash or bug to PMDG: -Scenario in which it's happening and where.-Flight plan info, if applicable.-PC Specs including Windows version.-Detailed description of the error or problem. Lastly, it's better to send via the ticket system, as most of the people in here have no clue of the NGX's inner workings. Any "professional" beta testers, feel free to expand or correct my list.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

This is something we are aware of. It is caused by latent conflicts between some addons and the way FSX cleans up memory- and we're looking at it... Thanks for posting.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

I had the same issue upon release. Found a post mentioning to make sure that none of the PMDG folders and files were'nt set to "Read Only". I unchecked them all and ever since no CTD for me at end of any flight.

Luis Rios

-Scenario in which it's happening and where. I will spawn after a Flight on a another Airport: Crash, Ok again, Restart FSX load NGX select airport, its Load, CRASH! And again.. -Flight plan info, if applicable. I dont see anything of the NGX, its crashs before. -PC Specs including Windows version. Intel Core I7 920 @ 4.5 Ghz with HT on12 GB DDR3-1600Rampage 2 Extreme BoardEVGA GTX 580 SC EditionCorsair HX 750 WattWindows 7 x64 UAC Off! -Detailed description of the error or problem. After a Flight from EGLL to EDLP: Select new Airport: Crash, Ok again, Restart FSX load NGX select airport, its Load, CRASH! And again.. Now i Select the NGX from Aircrafts, When i click on Select Airport Crash... Problem signature:Problem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fsx.exeApplication Version: 10.0.61637.0Application Timestamp: 46fadb14Fault Module Name: PMDG_737NGX.DLLFault Module Version: 1.0.0.0Fault Module Timestamp: 4e4346caException Code: c0000005Exception Offset: 000576b0OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1Locale ID: 1031

-Scenario in which it's happening and where. I will spawn after a Flight on a another Airport: Crash, Ok again, Restart FSX load NGX select airport, its Load, CRASH! And again.. -Flight plan info, if applicable. its Load, CRASH! I dont see anything of the NGX. -PC Specs including Windows version. Intel Core I7 920 @ 4.5 Ghz with HT on12 GB DDR3-1600Rampage 2 Extreme BoardEVGA GTX 580 SC EditionCorsair HX 750 Watt -Detailed description of the error or problem. After a Flight from EGLL to EDLP:Ok Select new Airport: Crash, Ok again, Restart FSX load NGX select airport, its Load, CRASH! And again.. Now i Select the NGX from Aircrafts, When i click on Select Airport Crash...
Very good! lol Moot point now as Vin claims they're well aware.

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Thanks for the screen shot but what's really needed is the error log, which you can get by double clicking the "stopped working" error and copying the TEXT contents of that to here.
Here is the error log: ----------------------------------------------------------------SourceMicrosoft® Flight Simulator X SummaryStopped working Date‎12-‎Aug-‎11 2:34 PM StatusMore data required DescriptionFaulting Application Path: E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe Problem signatureProblem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fsx.exeApplication Version: 10.0.61472.0Application Timestamp: 475e17d3Fault Module Name: PMDG_737NGX.DLLFault Module Version: 1.0.0.0Fault Module Timestamp: 4e4346caException Code: c0000005Exception Offset: 00015173OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3Locale ID: 1033 Files that help describe the problemfsx.CFG.txtdxdiag.txtscenery.cfgfdr.datDLL.xmlAppCompat.txtWERInternalMetadata.xmlmemory.hdmpminidump.mdmp Extra information about the problemLCID: 1033Bucket ID: 2559856637--------------------------------------------------------------- I hope that the great guys in PMDG would find the cause of this problem.