Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Going for a flight with the real 738 today...

...from ESSA to LEPA and maybe just maybe I will be lucky enough if it would turn out to be 'Freja Viking' !! Will miss "my" 'Freja Viking' but will instead enjoy the nice and warm weather with lots of hot sun I hope and cold drinks :( Speaking about 'Freja Viking' should the painkit be released while I'm gone I would be more than happy if someone with painting skills PLEASE could correct the regnr in the v/c if customers are allowed to modify the PMDG liveries of course...? If not I will continue to hope for PMDG to correct this little glitch.

Richard Åsberg

Well what do you know...just boarded the a/c and I could hardly believe my eyes when I noticed the regnr and the nick-name...LN-RRH aka Freja Viking LOL.gif

Richard Åsberg