Sign in to follow this  
sidali

Caribbean Airlines livery

Wear and tear please Praying.gif
Caribbean Airlines 738s were painted a couple of years ago so wear and tear would look unrealistic.

Still working on the tail, chaps. Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer
Pete, there is a photo with an ID tag 1353715 on Airliners.net that could help with the tail. Also looking at you screenshot, it seems that the humming bird is too close to the last window,it should be two window spaces from the last window, hope these tips help.

Wear and Tear is NEVER unrealistic -.-Stop the whining >,..,>
No one is whining, have you ever seen the real aircraft up close???? I have and it look clean.

No one is whining, have you ever seen the real aircraft up close???? I have and it look clean.
Lol, I'm joking, it's a fact from the time any airplane flies it under goes stress, wear la tear.How exaggerated is another story.Removed to prevent Flaming.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

It's a nudge and view proposition at this point. Hopefully in a few days. Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer